Friday, January 06, 2012

YES I KNOW IT'S EARLY

So I cannot help myself, I love Valentines, I love red, I love hearts, and well I love love and the person that I am in love with.
Christmas was great, we slept in opened gifts, I got spoiled as always by Jake :) He is to good to me. We hung out with the family and enjoyed each others time.
Tuesday after Christmas I went to visit my Family up in Utah. It was perfect, it's so great to spend time with my parents, sister, and the kids. Me and my parents had breakfast together and got to catch up. I hope they know that I am so blessed to have them in my life. My sisters are always fun to be around, I couldn't be more proud of Stephanie as she now fits into my jean. She has been so tough on herself to lose weight and looks amazing. (a little jealous) Danielle is doing good, she works hard and is getting her life together and is just the sweetest little sister I could have.
As for the babies and boys, I want them, I wish I could just put my order in and have kids like them. I was able to babysit the twins which was more fun for me than anyone.
It's just wonderful to see everyone in a happy place in life. Like the saying. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
I am thankful for my family and Jakes which is also part of my family. I cannot ask for better.
As for the new year, I have lots of goal, in which I'd rather keep secret (like a wish, if you say it, it won't come true :) I know I am cheesy but well I am going to try it) I so want this year to be the year that things come together for us, for me and just life. I am excited for this new year and am filled with hope.
I will have to post pictures of the holidays.

No comments: