Thursday, January 19, 2012

The big picture (big Goals)

So with it being a new year, everyone sets goals and well I will admit I am one of those who has a hard time sticking to them. But I want this year to be the year. I have a few Big goals that I want so badly that I get frustrated because I often feel as though they are way out of my reach. I don't know any other words other than my hearts desire for these goals. I want to better myself, my life, my relationship (NOT THAT IT IS BAD) I am just tired of being comfortable in life and I expected more from myself so I am going to go get them.
I am excited because though it's only been about 3 weeks, so far I am working on all the little things to bring the big picture together. I feel great and I know it can only get better.
I have a few people who I see if they can get their goals, then I can too.
My sister is one of them, though we don't talk as often as I would like, she is amazing. She has lost sooo much weight, has worked hard to lose it too, She has 4 beautiful kids who are well mannered (90% of the time, still better than most) I look up to that, cause with her busy life style she still manages to keep a clean house, and workout. ( I dont know if she gets much sleep though)
That brings me to the next person, My Mom.. She watches my sisters kids. I often feel bad because I wasn't always as helpful as I should have been. She always has a clean house, she worked when I was kid, and she always had dinner ready. She put us kids first. She would go to the store and without fail bring something home for one of us girls. I don't think we see how much our parents give us until we move out, and how much they do for us..
My husband is also someone I admire. When things upset me, he is always there with a calm head on his shoulders. He works hard for the both of us and pushes me to meet my goals. I know if I ever need something I can go to him,he knows my deepest secrets, fears,and all my dreams and he still loves me. I know I never have to be anything or anyone but me, and I can never thank him enough for that..
There's a few other people who I look up to, who make me want to be a better person, most of them are because they are great people, but then there are some who make me want to be a better person because I want to be nothing like them.
With that I am working on making things happen, and will keep posted. :)

No comments: