Friday, June 11, 2010

Hmm? Doctor Visit

So as family and close friends know, I have had Hemorrhoids since October. I've had so many of them that I was just starting to think it was going to be part of my life. Well a week and half ago the one that I was treating for 2 weeks pireor to when it broke.
(which I was getting use to as well, as this was not the first one to brake on me)
Well, it wasn't healing, and the pain has not gone away. So Jakes Mom made a Doctor appointment and I went in today.
Come to find out I have never had a Hemorrhoid, what I have been having is infection from an underground cyst. It never all goes away so there for it keeps coming back. It comes to the surface and causes a lot of pain. Us and the Doctor are being hopeful that the meds will work. If not then we will be looking at rectal surgery options.
There for I am just taking this all one step at a time :) and to be honest I am really not all that worried either way it is better to know and get it taken care of then leave it.

I think I am alright with all of this because Jake has been there for me. He even went to the Doctor visit and into the room. I know I am chicken. But either way I know all will be ok cause of Jake, He always takes good care of me.

No comments: