Friday, June 11, 2010

Move and a :) Birthday

So the weekend before my Birthday me and Jake moved into Jakes Moms. It took a lot of work, moving things out of the rooms and then painting. Which I know why people hire people to paint. :) But all got done thanks to a great husband who helped move things in and clean up :) We moved pretty much everything all in one night. I like the move, it is good for us and we have so much more space. I am less stressed and really that's the most important thing :)







So as of the 27th of May I turned 25. WOW it is crazy to think that I am already that old. It was nice and I got a huge surprise Jake and my friend Kristen put together me going to Disneyland for the first time.
I hung out with Kristen most of the day, then Dinner with my sweet Husband and family. After I went Geocashing with Kristen. I got spoiled and I really was surprised. I love My friends and family.

No comments: