Friday, June 11, 2010

DISNEYLAND



Me and Kristen sitting in front of the Mickey, we had to take it at night because there was always a line during the day



Pirates of the Caribbean (Need I saw more)



LOL So me and Kristen figured we would stay dryer if we put our jackets on and zipped them all the way up on Splash Mountain.. Hehehe I love it



So I just liked this sign, the tall person and the short person made me think of Jake and me :) This was at the Matterhorn Bobsleds, I really liked this ride, and would have gone it twice but the line was so long and it was getting close to leaving time :(



Mr. Potato head, This little guy is so awesome, I don't know how but they have it so it interacts with the people while they wait in line. Which Toy Story ride is so worth the wait :)



Us with Mickey Mouse, he was the only character we waited in line to see. Awe



Me and Kristen with our 3d bug glasses. We saw it's not easy to be bug. IT is sooo cute.



aw I love Disneyland

No comments: