Friday, April 04, 2014

THE BIG DAY

Ok ok,so Oct 12 2012 I went to the Salt Lake Temple for myself :) It was such a long hard journey to get me there and get me on the path I needed to be. I've had a yr and half to look over that now and I am so thankful that I made those choices. It was so beautiful my favorite kind of day. I felt like the day was made for me, my favorite time of year fall, it was chilly and even raining. Since I moved out when I was 21 I have grown very found of chilly cool rain. There is something refreshing about it, its like it washes away all the dust and dirt and leaves it all new. So I felt it was so fitting. I could have never done it without Jakes unconditional love, with out my parents support and care, without the wonderful sister missionaries I had in the ward at the time and so many others. I have since had trials that would have broken me to the very core if I wouldnt have gone to through the temple. The Lord works in ways that we cannot understand, and I am thankful for my trails and the rough spots for they are what have made me grow and humble myself. I believe one cannot find her or him self unless you have trials and rough spots, for it is when we are humbled and weak that we find God and our true strength. You will never know what you can achieve until you are faced with chance to prove it.

No comments: