Friday, April 25, 2014

Prayer and Faith in it

So I have been thinking of how we each have lessons we need to learn in life. Patience is something I do not have, when things go wrong I am always jumping to fix it or get on with life, and I will admit most of the time I do not think of why things happen there for a lot of the time I probably miss the lesson I am supposed to learn from it. I also feel that when I feel like life is going perfect is when things get so messed up that I cannot even explain. So I need to remember to be humble, be always praying,when things get rough pray even more, and pray for the lesson I am to learn from the situations,be thankful for what I have and learn to love what I have, so that any extra is that much more a blessing. On with the weekend, busy but beneficial

No comments: