Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Faith

Ok so anyone who knows me, know I like to have order, I like to plan things and know where, why, and WHEN. I often get annoyed when may plans time has to change. I get all set and get ready for the party, going out, dinner, or even work and then the time changes and it really drives me nuts. I have also had a hard time accepting things in my life that make it much harder or unpleasant. ( yes I have tried to change them, some things you just cant change) Well today of all days I was looking up stuff for fun and came across this.. I have always believed I have faith in our Heavenly Father and in his plans and I do my best to leave some things up to him, but very little have I thought about having faith with his timing, until last month when I visited the temple with questions in my heart and to sum it up my answer was all in good time. I always just think of things all in good time rather then all in Gods time. So I am going to try for the rest of this year to have a little more faith in Gods timing. I will not lie I feel like some things are just ticking by and it does make me feel anxious but I will have to learn to let it go.. \ So that is my little update Faith and my little look on how I need to have more

No comments: