Thursday, April 01, 2010

2008










Christmas 2008

Jake family goes out to Chicago almost every year, and this year they were going out there during Christmas. Me and Jake decided we would stay behind and have our own Christmas.
I worked Christmas eve, when I got home, Jake had the fire on, and tons of blankets, and pillows out by it. He had got me the Christmas cartoons that I would watch, and had them on for me. We stayed up and watched them, and snuggled by the fireplace.
Jake woke up in the middle of the night about 2ish and we opened our gifts. I loved it, even though I wasnt home for the holidays. It was still a wonderful Christmas, in fact I want more like it.



A new thing I learned. Eating doughnuts off a string. Jakes family does it every year and they race to see who can eat them the fastest.



Halloween 2008






Jakes 23rd Birthday, our first one with us being married






The Wranglers vs Grizzles



First dance as Husband and Wife



All the Family






Our first kiss as Husband and Wife..



Our wedding
Our wedding was so nice. It was relaxed, and we got to enjoy each others company. Jake looked amazing in his Tux. He stole my heart from the first time he kissed me.
I'll never forget how he looked at me, and told me he loved me on that day.



I love our pictures. :)



2008

At the end of January Jake told me he wanted to live in Vegas, and wanted us to pick a wedding date. So we sat down and right on the spot we just picked March 21st. Jake went to Vegas at the end of that week and was there until the end of February when he came up so we could take our engagement pictures. I packed our apartment, planned a wedding, and moved in less then 2 months. I enjoyed planning the wedding, but the days were long. With a full time job that was an hour from my place, packing and planing. I would do it all over again, but I know there would be some changes. I miss though that I didnt have Jake around to plan with. So I keep telling him when we go through the temple, I want to do a little something with just the family. I know its a ways away but I am excited, because I know I love him and that he is the one I want to be spend forever with.

No comments: