Thursday, April 01, 2010

from the start to forever





Christmas 2005, I got my camera from Dad. Jake had stayed over that night, and he was the first one up. He woke me and little sister up with a flash in our face and said look what Santa brought me. It was so much fun having Jake over, we got to do puzzles, watch Christmas cartoons. :) I love Christmas it's my fav time of year.



Jakes 20th Birthday, He didnt want to share the cake I got for him. (2005)
We got engaged that March, it was the Saturday before Easter. We had talked about it, and I knew he had the ring but I didnt know when he was going to pop the question. He was so cute, it was more personal just me and him. I wouldn't have changed it. To this day I keep my ring on unless I am showering.

Not sure where all my pictures have gone, but We started working together while he was still in school. :) We have gone to a lot of movies, in which I have saved the stubbs to. We visited Vegas every 6 or so months.






Christmas 2004 We spent Christmas in Utah and New Years in Vegas



My First trip down to Vegas I got to meet Jakes Family. They were and have always been so welcoming, and invited me into their family from the start.





The following summer I started working in a photo studio, and I had a friend take some pictures of us.






This was my Sweethearts Dance, my Senor Year in High school. Dont we look so good.
It was a girls choice and so I decorated his room (after picking it up) He was so cute, we already knew we were going with each other. but he had made me a card and some chocolate kiss roses.

(these were scanned in, wow photography has changed)


(kiss, wow we were young, we were just 18)

This wasn't our first kiss but it was cute, Jake wanted to get a picture of us kissing and this is what it turned out to be.








This was our first Christmas together, well it was more around new years.

I cant state when we became a couple cause Jake always said he doesnt ask girls to be his girlfriend, but that he doesnt kiss girls either until they are his girlfriend. So I have always gone by the date of our first kiss, though we had been hanging out with just each other since early September.

Our first Midnight movie ( I think the only midnight movie) Pirates of the Caribbean, it was on Halloween, and it started snowing while we were in line.

The very, very, first time we ever met though, was 2 years earlier.
Jake had just moved, to Payson and had left the school. At the same time I was calling my Dad wondering where he was cause I wasnt going to walk home. My Dad told me he just got into a wreck and was at the gas station around the corner with my dog.
When I got there my Mom was there, and I was sitting in our other car, while my Mom kept telling me to go talk to the cute boy who just crashed my Dads car. I didnt want to go talk to him because he had a bunch of other girls with him, and had messed up my dog. Jake had ran the stop sign (it was behind a bush, which they ended up cutting that bush out) and smacked into my Dads car.

About 3 months after we started dating my mom kept saying he looked familiar.
She asked if he had ever been in a car wreck. Jake had said only once and it was with a green station wagon. (did I mention I was glad he wrecked that car)
My Mom put two and two together. He's been paying for that wreck since then :)

No comments: