Thursday, April 01, 2010

2006 and 2007






Our pumpkins



My Dad and me



My Niece Natalia and Me


My Nephew Nick and me
Halloween 2007






4th of July I had my little sister and her friends hanging out with us.
We were out at the lake, we swam during the day, and were going to watch the fireworks at night from there. Well little did we know how big the bugs were out there, and how many. So we went back to the apartment and watched movies
At the time it was one of the best 4th of Julys






The cake I made (yeah I know there's a smudge, one of the bags fell on it)



Jakes Birthday over at the apartment. 22 years old !

Spring of 2007 I moved out, just to the town next to the one I grew up in. I was spoiled. It was a huge place. Shortly after Jake slowly started moving his stuff in, little at a time :)









Christmas 2006, I bought Jake tons of Blackhawks stuff. See how it makes him Smile.
I love to just give the gifts that make people smile.






Jakes 21st Birthday, we spent it in Vegas, and we went and saw tournament of the Kings. I would go see it again, They put on such an entertaining show, with dinner and all.





Jake graduation, it was so nice.After wards we went out to dinner and talked about what he wants to do now. He would like to own his own company one day. And one day I am sure he will. We were and are proud of him. He is so smart, it is like breathing for him. He know look at a computer and just know. :)








Interesting note. This wolf, was standing there for awhile. 2 weeks later this same wolf got out.. He didnt harm anyone just made a mess, they were able to get him back with out much problems.


This was Jakes Favorite, its a Sand cat. He said he wanted to get one lol.


This little guy was my favorite there at the time. But I love the big cats.


In April we took a trip up to the Zoo in Salt Lake. We spent the day walking around, playing the big slides made out of the trees by the petting Zoo. We had never gown to the zoo with other, so we decided that we would go just hang out.

No comments: