Monday, April 13, 2009

All you need is love


:) So for our one year anniversary, Jake got us tickets to see The Beatles Love :)
It was so amazing, I'm not a big fan of the Beatles but the show was done so
well, that I think anyone would enjoy it..
It's definitely worth the price .
We didn't get any pictures after the show because I thought there
were to many people and it was already pretty late.
( I guess we'll just have to go again )
After that we were going to stay in Primm but long story short.
After waiting 5 hours in a non moving line to check in,
we found out that they over booked, and we would have to wait until
people checked out before we could check in.. (This was at 5:30am)
So we left and went and stayed in Jean, which was nice :)
I can't believe it's already been a year !

No comments: