Thursday, February 16, 2012

Changes

So, things have been going well. I have felt welcomed in my classes at church and some of the ladies have gone out of their way to make me feel that. I appreciate them and their effort. It is still hard for me,I know I am not alone going I have Jakes family sitting with me, but I think until he starts to join me I may have to live with that feeling. I know God gives us trials to help us with the things we need to work on. I have been going through some of them, I am glad for them, I'm not going to lie though some I'd rather just not deal with. :)
While we were out of town last weekend I got a call, they are already want to give me a calling, I am excited, and nervous at the same time. I trust our Bishop and our Lord, I just need to find the trust within myself I guess. I would love for it to be in YW, but I am pretty sure it's in primary. I've been in there before and it's fine, I've just changed and not sure that my change works there. Like I said though trust.. :) So that is where I am with church right now, Once I am there I love being there, and I know things will work out :)

No comments: