Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Trip



The car we rented, 2010 dodge charger, it was so nice, and only had 82 miles on it when we picked it up.







Me playing with my new camera, wow looky I can take a picture of us. LOL
us at Denny's waiting for our breakfast. ( its was 1pm)



Me and Jake This was my first NHL game, and I loved it, I want to do this every year



The three of us at the game



Jonathan Toews, the Blackhawks Captain. You know thats gotta hurt



Antti Niemi



Check out how close we were sitting SWEET!



Then # 2 Duncan Kieth, he is an awesome player. He is also one Jakes moms favorite players.



I was trying to get a picture of Patrick Sharp but he was so fast check it out..



They were starting to scrap, and big Byfuglien thought he'd jump in on it.



Where we stayed Sunday night. It was sooo nice. I loved it. It is so worth the hour drive up there. :)

No comments: