Monday, June 15, 2009

My pet hamster...



Okay, so after a little over a month I needed a new pet.. We got this little pet last weekend :)
It is only about a month and half old. I only wanted a female and this little one was the nicest one at the pet store. All the others tried to nip at the guy, who was getting them out for me to look them over..
So I brought home my new little pet, with a pink house, a little sparkle ball for it to run around in, and named it Lily... So I played with it all week, took her out of the cage and all.. Much to my surprise last night I was playing with it and well, when she was running I noticed it wasn't a girl at all, but a boy... Jake told me I could take it back, but how could I do that, he is just to cute and I've already gotten attached. So now my poor little boy hamster lives in the fruitiest hamster house, but well I changed the name. Hester.. So here is my little hamster Hester who lives in little pink house for now..... :)

No comments: