Monday, January 12, 2009

:) Got to love my husband :)

Okay, so with all the new decorating, and adding color
to the bathroom, Jake has been really sweet about it all..
He even bought me the red towels and red rugs.
I wasn't sure how he would feel about me picking the bathroom colors
or spending the money on silly flowers, and frames, and the
little things to go into the frames and all that fun stuff.
To my lovely surprise he has been helping, and even going
out of his way after work to buy me the things,
so that I can decorate the next morning while he is at work..
He has always been a real trooper to all my crazy
ideas, and has always gone the extra mile to make
me feel good about living in Vegas. Which I love Vegas, and
I love being with Jake and his family, it is adjusting,
and well, a matter of getting my own creativeness
out there and into the house.. :)

No comments: