Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas :)

Well me and Jake spent Christmas at home just the two of us.
It was a little different but it was wonderful, to have time with just him.
Jake ended up waking up at 1:30 am (Christmas morning) and
he couldn't go back to sleep, so he woke m up at 2am to open gifts. :)
I have to laugh a little inside and think he is crazy, but that is why I love him so much
So we opened our gifts and Jake ended up playing with his guitar hero until about 6am
I didn't get any pictures cause as you can imagine I was soo tired.
Jake spoiled me rotten though, and I think I did pretty good for his gifts,
even though he already beat his game lol :)


1 comment:

Jaron and Michelle said...

That is funny that you woke up so early to open presents!! Jake's worse than a 5 year old lol! That's cool though! I hope the presents we got you were ok sorry they weren't much I've been meaning to tell you if you didn't like them next time your up just bring them back and exchange them because they're just from our store so yeah nothing to cool! Glad you had a great Christmas. Only like a month late!