Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a thought about Jake


Just a note of how much I appreciate my husband
Jake is always helping out, whenever anyone askes
him to do something, fix something, or just listen
he is always there.
More so for me than anyone though
Thanks for all the times he has had to wait,
to all the hockey games I made him late.
For fixing everything that I tend to break
from my computer, the toilet, our DVD player
to even my own ankle :(
For also fixing Me, when I'm upset,
tired, grumpy, sore, sad, and all
the rest of the ten thousand moods we women
go through in a day.
Allowing me an extra 15 mins on those days
when I try on just 5 more outfits, cause nothing
is looking right or fit right, and on those days
for reminding me that I am beautiful to him :)
Being my shoulder to lean on (really lean on :) ) cry on,
hold on to when I get scared.
Most of all I am thankful for him being my best friend
through the very thick and thin.
It is hard to remember to say thank you sometimes
but there's no reasonable excuse for not saying thank you enough..
THANK YOU :)

No comments: