Monday, November 10, 2008

Early Christmas thoughts :)

Okay, so I am sooo excited for Christmas
and I am glad that there are Christmas blog background now :)
Yeppie !

This year will our first Christmas being married,
and my first Christmas in Vegas.

With everything going on in everyday life
I am always excited for the Holiday season
it is almost like you get to take a break from the normal
things and focus a little more on your loved ones, and
things that make other people happy.
Working I already start to see people, trying to help
others out, and I also see those people who get frustrated
by the long lines, the out of stock product that
their kid just has to get for Christmas
But I hope we can all remember this year
to maybe give more from the heart
rather than our checkbook
Because after it's all said and done
not many people remember what sweater
they got this year, or little toy, it's what they
did with their time, who they spent it with, and things
as a family we did.
So even though it is a little over a month away
I hope we can all start thinking of ways to make
others days brighter, and the people in our lives
who do even the smallest of things, and say thank you :)


No comments: