Friday, December 23, 2011

Long time

So yeah, it is has been awhile, we have been busy :) We had the funeral for my uncle. It was done wonderfully, a sad reason to get the family all together but it was nice to see them. Some past problems mended and it brought the whole family together for the first time in a very long time. Dave would have been proud and happy that some good came of it.
I went to Utah after to spend some family time, that was much needed. I got to see the twins for the first time. I love just love all those kids. I wish Stephy could just make me some :)


I loved seeing the kids, and I miss them tons.

After that I started planning a party for Halloween. I planned a Murder party in which we all got to act a part in. Everyone dressed even better than I thought, and I made some great spooky food. Mummies, eyeballs, spooky jello, and pumpkin casserole. It was great.

No comments: