Monday, August 01, 2011

Digi Scrapbooking

Ok, so I have been working on this scrapbooking for awhile now, and I have tried paper scrapbooking, there was just to many things I didnt like about it. I am very OCD as everyone knows. So I like my papers to kind of match my pictures, and my stickers and everything else going on, on that page. By the time I would get something I liked with the paper scrapbooking, I was spending $15 a page and I couldn't do that. ( Yes I am picky I know) So Jake showed me how to make my own stuff in photoshop a few years ago. I just love the freedom it gives me. I can make my pages any color, any shapes I like and make things look like stamps, like they are popping out ect. So here are just a few pages I have done.

Now keep in mind we started dating back in 2003, and I didnt know anything bout DPI and alot of our ealy pictures were dropped down to 72 dpi cause I was sharing a computer with the family and my Dad believed that was a high enough dpi. So the pictures are not the greatest but you get the point of them..
I am only to 2006 and have a long way to go, as I got my nikon d40 that year and went crazy taking pictures haha.. If you wanna know how to digi scrapbook let me know :)


Our first picture together. :) Jake has always been my best friend. Love this pic..
(wow my hair was short haha)




Yay our first Christmas break together. I love these pictures. Haha we look so young, but then we were just late teens. Awe




Natalia's baby blessing, this was a great chance for me to use highlights in photoshop and take some great pictures. This set in the scrapbook is simply beautiful. ( I can't wait to get to our wedding to do an other set with these colors and lights)



My lil bug Nick, and his Easter pictures from 2006..



Jake's 21st birthday, this whole set is with theses colors and turned out better than I thought. We had so much fun.



This is Natalias pictures I took in the early fallof 2006, I love this page..



This was Jake and his family in 2006 in Chicago.. I have a long way to go still, but I love scrapbooking this way. No mess, nothing falling off of the pages, I can fit so much more into one book, and I love the clean look and the price is right :)

No comments: