Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Tis the season

I cannot believe Christmas is in only 20 days.
I've been thinking lately that well, I just dont feel in the good spirit of Christmas like I did in the past. I dont know if it's in the getting older, the grouchy people I have to try to please, or the fact that it is 50 out during the day. (I'm use to the snow and 35 for a high)
With all that, I find myself really having to try to be in a good mood, and remember tis the season..
I do know I am blessed though, and that is what we should all be counting, our blessings not the gifts under the tree.
I have a great husband who supports me and my bad habit of shopping at Micheal's, wonderful family who loves me, I even get to go see them next week. ( I hope there's snow) And of course good friends.
So when I remember this, it help brighten the day.

No comments: