Thursday, December 03, 2009

Tis the season


I love sitting by the trees with just the Christmas lights
and wrapped tight in Jakes arms.









Now this is the one of the best additions to my decorations.
Ceramic Christmas tree.
I had one of these when I was a little girl, and my parents
use to put in our room at Christmas time.
I restored it, it was from Jean, and I hope to keep it around
for my children, and pass it on to them.



A cookies house :)
I wish I made it.. LOL I did that last year,
this year one of my friends made it for me so here
it is, PERFECT..


Cant forget Hockey.. My Mom bought this for Jake
a few years ago. Mom Thanks, its sooo cute, I love it..






Tis the season


I just couldnt help but put up the decorations and the trees.. I love the Holidays, and decorating.
As the holidays get closer, and the days get shorter, I hope that I can always remember to keep this spirit around all year.


This year it was nice, and fun putting up all the decorations. I started early (JULY) Yes I said July. I wanted a red and sliver tree and my own decorations. Can I say Terrys Village and ABC, are wonderful. I ordered early so I wouldnt have to worry about getting what I want..
I put the trees up, and garland, then me and Jake decorated them. I am so glad I have my Husband around to do these kind of things with. I know holidays aren't about the decorations, it about being with the ones you love.. I know stores are busier and people can get pushy, but it is nice to see the people who give that extra hand, and help others out. It is hard sometimes for me to remember to slow it down and take the time to be thankful. This year though it has been different, I dont know if it is because people just dont have the money to go buy gifts, so they are making them, and maybe for the first time understand that it really is the thought that counts.
I really am thankful for just the time I get to spend with Jake, and his family. It is the memories I will remember and talk about later on in life. So I hope we can make each one a good one.

No comments: