Sunday, August 16, 2009

WHAT A WEEKEND ! (in like a lion, out like a lamb)

I thought I have had off weekend before, but wow this one takes the prize.
Last night I was at Jakes moms, and I thought what the heck I'll get on Facebook, while Jakes and Chad are keeping Zombies from taking over.
As soon as I got on, Stephanie sent me a message saying my Dad has been in and accident.
She couldn't call me because she didn't have my new number.
I was like What, cause it was 2 am and my Dad goes to bed early so I thought I would have heard something about it.
Turns out, my Dad fell asleep at the wheel while he was coming home from getting Ice cream at Smiths. He took out a power line, and the car was completely crushed wrapped around it..
He is doing I ok I guess. He is pretty banged up, and has a brace on his knee, a sore head and stomach. He is lucky to be alive, let alone as well as he is.. Pretty pricey Ice cream...

Well, today we had dinner at Jakes Moms, After dinner Mom went to visit her old friend Jean who she is like a daughter to. No one has heard from her since Thursday so Mom went to take her dinner. When she got there, she found she found the Tv on and Jean in better place. We guess she went peacefully, she was sitting on the couch watching tv. I feel bad because I know she will be greatly missed, and me and Jake always kept pushing off going and seeing her. She loved Jake so much, and always would give Mom something to bring for Jake. She had so much spunk and was very loving. We'll keep all the memories and know she's in a better place..

So with all this wild weekend , I am going to go bowling with the girls and relax.. :)

1 comment:

Jaron and Michelle said...

That is quite a weekend! I'm sorry for you loss! And I hope your dad is doing well now! That is so scary!!