Friday, February 13, 2009

Cookies, cookies and more cookies ! !


See, I told you, cookies, cookies and more cookies...
What is up with all the cookies?
Well, it was a fund raiser for the girls, to go to girls camp.
Carrie is over girls camp, and well, she needed to bake over 200
of these cookies, so I helped.
After they were all baked, the young women came over to decorate
and these are just some of the cookies.
They ended up raising more than enough money to go to camp :)
So all the hard work of last week paid off :)
But really, I dont think I will eat a sugar cookie in long time..

So that was my week :)
Of course with all the baking for other people,
I had to make a dozen or two to take to Jake at work




They sold cookies and these cute rose candies :)

1 comment:

Jaron and Michelle said...

Those are way cute!! My first two turn out cute and then after that I'm bored! I don't know how you guys did 200!