Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white christmas (keep dreaming right)

Well we are December now, and well yesterday was 70
and the rest of this week will be in the low to mid 60's : ?
Talk about trying to make it feel like the holidays.
I forgot how beautiful the snow is.
(that is a picture of the canyon road in Payson Utah)
I really dont miss the cold to much, just the beautiful snow
and that cold mountain smell.
I can't really explain the smell, but yes there is one.
Last week when I was up in Utah, I got in at 7 am
The first scent I smelt when I stepped out of the car was
that cold mountain smell, that told me the holidays are here..
Yes I may wish for snow but I know it wont happen here,
so I guess I will have to make do with the fluffy fake stuff
and the window paint haha ( oh sad)
But like I have said, doesnt matter what you get, or where you are
it is who you're with and what you do with that time together. :)
So I will be dreaming of a white Christmas, while I go outside in
a shirt and flipflops :)

No comments: